Friday, October 3, 2014

The Candy Fair 2014

Today Jadies told me of a cute retro style candy vending machine over at the Candy Fair, so i had to head over. This was my first time going and i did not expect it to be 2 sims packed to the brim like Collab, but i did get in on my 2nd try. As soon as i got there and saw how crazy laggy it was, i wanted to leave because honestly mob events like that drive me bonkers. But, as i saw all of the incredibly adorable and scrumptious looking shops & displays popping up, i decided to stay a bit and at least admire the work of some really talented, creative designers.

Zillions of stores later, i ended up coming home with 2 gacha goodies in my pail :). A super sized Candy Crusher {cherry} lolly from *BOOM* fit for an adult babygirl like myself & a sad face Candy Corn that is huggable from mien~ love them!

Oh and one little surprise that made me smile was seeing two of my Candy Shop wall textures used in some really cute photo prop sets, yee!








No comments:

Post a Comment